In which I transform from dunce to goddess. Theoretically.

Sunday 3 November 2013

Look what I did.....

I'm so proud of myself.

I made a roast dinner all by myself. 

I've done bits of them before but usually have to be rescued by my husband. But this one was all my own work. Have a look.......Doesn't it look yummy?



Ok, so I cheated on a lot of it........ the chicken was one of those crown things with the stuffing already in it. The Yorkshire puddings were made by Aunt Bessie and there is a rather massive absence of any green veg. BUT, you can't run before you can walk people!  Considering this is the first roast I've done all by myself I needed to cut a few corners surely???

Anyway, it was DELICIOUS even if I do say so myself. :) I am quite proud.

Oh and ignore the way the chicken has been hacked up, my hubby did it and I'm not entirely sure what he was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment